Scientific research is closely linked to the needs of local communities. It is thus not limited to the description of the problem but also develops models of organizational response. To this end, ISIG has developed systems for evaluating the effectiveness of individual services with a special focus on vulnerable groups.
- the relationship between individuals and their use of resources (economics);
- the ways in which these relationships are manifested in terms of organization (organizations);
- social groups dynamics with regards to quality of life (social policy).
- Analytically explore the problems of the community in order to develop recommendations for social policies.
- Youth and inter-generation relations
- Elderly and personal services
- Permanent training
- Cultural and university cooperation