Title: Il benessere dei bambini e delle bambine nella provincia di Gorizia (The well-being of boys and girls in the province of Gorizia)
Author: ISIG, Unicef Gorizia Chapter, Italian Red Cross Gorizia Chapter
Publisher: Unicef Gorizia Chapter
Abstract: The book contains the materials and the findings obtained from a research in the province of Gorizia during 2013:
– information from organizations, institutions, organizations, etc., which are concerned with addressing the economic and social problems of families in need, with a focus on actions specifically directed at children and young people;
– statistical analysis and synthesis of the information collected by a survey in the pre-primary, primary and middle schools in the province;
– information from sports and musical associations or organizations in the province, whose activities toward children and young people are important elements contributing to their overall level of well-being.
In addition to the research results, the Region Friuli-Venezia Giulia sections of two national surveys carried out in 2010 are proposed:
– the survey “Okkio alla salute” (Pay attention to your health) that, every two years, reviews the weight status, dietary habits and physical activity in primary school children (6-10 years);
– the survey ““Stili di vita e salute dei giovani in età scolare” (Lifestyles and health of young people of school age), which analyzed lifestyles and behaviors that affect the present and future health in Italian teenagers aged 11 to 15.