The research area focuses on the study of group structures in terms of ethnic relations.
- Analysis of perception, participation, goals, identity, and the degree of formalization of ethnic groups;
- Analysis of individual ethnic groups native – majority and minority – in specific contexts (i.e. conflict resolution and peace-building);
- Analysis and advice on legal and financial frameworks of reference at the local, national, international and European level;
- New minorities and migration processes;
- Promoting social and cultural mediation.
- Analytically explore the problems of indigenous and new minorities and the relationships within the community and society with a focus on social development in the daily life of the individual groups and organizations
- Indigenous minorities
- New minorities
- Exclusion / social inclusion
- Gender issues
- Migration and integration of migrants
- Combating discrimination and racism
- Analysis of violent language and racism in the media